Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This, That, and the Other....

Lots going on today.  The finish crew was installing the shoe-molding throughout the house.  The electricians were here for more of their work.  The duct guys got most of the duct work done.  They will be back tomorrow to finish.  It is getting "cooler" in the house now.  The dry wall crew was here to correct a few things.  The flooring guy came back to correct a high spot in the wood flooring they installed this week.  The contractor came again and Michael gave him "my list" of "things to do".   I think he (the contractor) was making fun of how picky I am!  Imagine that!  They told me to make a list...I guess they didn't expect a 5 page list.  Oops?!  The plumbers are supposed to be here tomorrow to install the clawfoot tub...so much going on...can't wait to get it completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment