Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Flooring Complete!...

The wood flooring crew continued their flooring installation today.  They did a great job and finished!  I can't believe it.  It is absolutely gorgeous!!!  The gutter guy was back and finished his gutter work.  The builder/contractor came out today to make their "punch list".  The walked around and made a list of what else needs to be done.  Of course, I have my own punch list.  Thank goodness, the contractor is as particular as I am...that is pretty particular!!!  The duct crew should be here this week to install the airconditioner ducts.  It should have been done before the wood flooring was installed, but they were on vacation.  Now..I'm so afraid that their ladders are going to scratch our new floors.  Let's keep our fingers crossed!
It's awesome to see everything coming together during these last stages.  Still quite a bit to do from several "crews"..but they should whip it out in no time flat!

2 comments:

  1. Your wood flooring is LOVELY. I noticed your door has the same color. It’s great to see that everything is coming together. I know how it feels. Regarding the ladder: use a soft cloth, towel wrapped around the foot of the ladder so it will not scratch your new floor. Alternatively, you can lay some paperboards down to prevent the floor. Again, congratulations to your wood floor!

    ReplyDelete